APC PARASURT.5PRISES + PROTECT TEL
APC PARASURT.5PRISES + PROTECT TEL
For at se vore priser skal du være oprettet som kunde: Er du allerede oprettet som kunde skal du logge ind.
APC Essential SurgeArrest 5 outlets with Phone Protection 230V
- Number of Outlets 5
- Receptacle Style 5
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections Schuko CEE 7/7P
- Maximum Line Current per phase 10A
- Cord Length 1.83 meters
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating 960 Joules
- eP Joule Rating 1060
- EMI/RFI Noise rejection (100 kHz to 10 MHz) 30 dB
- Peak Current Normal Mode 13 kAmps
- Peak Current Common Mode 13 kAmps
- Data Line Protection Analog phone line for phone/fax/modem/DSL (RJ-11 connector)
- Let Through Voltage Rating < 900
- Net Weight 0.73 KG
- Maximum Height 385.00 mm
- Maximum Width 70.00 mm
- Maximum Depth 45.00 mm
- Shipping Weight 0.77 KG
- Shipping Height 411.00 mm
- Shipping Width 135.00 mm
- Shipping Depth 51.00 mm
- Master Carton Units 12.00
- Master Carton Dimensions (Length x Width x Height) 17 X 16.75 X 9 inches
- Master Carton Weight 20.00 lbs.
- SCC Codes 1073130422408 9
- Color Charcoal
- Units per Pallet 192.00
- Operating Environment 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-15000 meters
- Storage Temperature -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-15000 meters
- Regulatory Approvals CE
- Standard Warranty Lifetime (European Union countries only),3 years (all other countries)
- Equipment protection policy Lifetime : 50000 Euros
- Environmental Compliance RoHS,REACH: Contains No SVHCs
Enables the surge supressor to be de-energized for service without disconnecting the protected load.
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
8 outlet models offer dedicated space to accommodate wide transformer blocks without covering adjoining outlets and 2 always on outlets. You can plug 8 power cords including 3 transformers at the same time. In case you have equipment that has to stay on all the time, such as fax machine, you can plug it in always on outlets. The equipment will be protected and will have power supply even when the unit is switched off.
Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
Enough outlets for your game console, TV and four other electronic devices. Protection from surges, spikes and even lightning is guaranteed.
Plug angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.
A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord.
Reduces cord clutter.
Features & Benefits
To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.
Stringent third-party testing gives you confidence that APC's surge protectors will safeguard your equipment and data from potentially damaging surges and spikes.
Attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.